I realize this may not be much of a revelation to you, but after four months of blogging I feel like I can officially call myself a blogger. I mean, let’s face it, I have come a long ways since my first post.
Here are some of the reasons I now consider myself to be a blogger.
2. I have also been a guest blogger! Click here if you missed it.
4. I have a running list of topics I want to blog about that I continuously add to. So no need to worry that I will run out of things to write about!
5. Blogging keeps me up at night. I often think of fabulous entries that I have to write down before I can go to sleep.
6. I am already dreaming of having my own self-hosted site.
7. I created a once-a-week blog series, the Saturday Sound Off.
8. People actually read what I write! And some of them are not related to me!
10. I drive my hubby crazy by talking about blogging all the time!
For me, the best part of being a blogger is the enjoyment I get out of it! I have connected with so many people who I never would never have had the opportunity to connect with otherwise. I wish I could list everybody here, but I would hate to miss anyone and I am pretty certain that you all know who you are. So a big thanks to everyone who has helped me become a blogger, either through answering a gazillion questions from me about blogging (Ahem, Jackie at WritRams) or by reading and commenting on my blog posts. You are all appreciated!