One of my favorite bloggers is Lauren from Forward is a Pace. She blogs about running, training and living life to the fullest while kicking ulcerative colitis in the booty! If you haven’t “met” Lauren, you should!!! Check out her blog by clicking here, I guarantee that you will love it!
Recently Lauren tagged me in the Blissful Blogger Award, which means I get to share 7 random facts about myself with you! So ready or not, here they come!
1. I have a gum chewing addiction! I chew gum ALL. THE. TIME. Even when I run. I prefer to have two packs in my purse at all times. A girl has to have options, right? I also only chew a half of a piece at a time. For one, it makes the packs last longer and two, who really needs a full piece?
2. I LOVE hot weather! The other day it was 96 degrees and very humid. To those of you who complain about hot weather, I say bring it on! Especially if I can be in the backyard with Brennen splashing in the kiddie pool.
3. I have the most sensitive skin out of anyone I have ever met. Many fabrics make my skin itch and I can’t stand tags on clothes. Even more strange, is that if a loose hair is touching my skin, I can feel it and I can’t rest untill I get it off of me. My hubby still thinks it is the craziest thing, even after over ten years together.
4. Would you believe that I hardly ever watch TV? Or I should say I hardly ever watch TV for ME. If the TV is on it is because the hubby is watching sports or Brennen is watching one of his shows. On the off-chance that I am watching TV for myself, I would be watching The Real World, The Real World / Road Rules Challenge or The Amazing Race.
5. My favorite guilty pleasure is ice cream. When I was pregnant I ate it all the time! Perhaps that is the reason I gained 40 pounds during my pregnancy! Now I try to eat it in moderation, which is why I love these!
6. You would probably think that the first sport I ever loved was running, but you would be wrong. It was volleyball! When I was in middle school and high school, I lived for volleyball. I haven’t played it in a few years but the passion is still there when I think about it.
7. I have a phobia of going under water. It makes me feel claustrophobic so I avoid it at all costs. And in all honesty, I really don’t even like water on my face. But I love being in or near water with my head safely above the surface.
So there you have it! 7 random factoids about me! Now I get to tag 7 bloggers so I can hear 7 random facts about them! And since they are all great bloggers, you should check out their pages too!
Greg from GregSiesz
Jeanette from Journey to Health & Happiness
Jennie from Running Jennie
Lindsay from Run Lindsay, Run
Lori from La Vida Lori
Russell from Eighteen Weeks to Vegas
Tina from Scoliosis Family Adventures
Now it is your turn! I want to know at least 1 random fact about you!