Look what I got!
The Versatile Blogger Award! And I got the award not once, but twice! The first blogger to tag me with the award was F.E. Sewell and the second blogger was Andrea S. Michaels. Thanks so much! To help show them my thanks, please visit their blogs by clicking on their names!
The rules of this award state that I need to share seven random things about myself with you. But since I already did that recently, (click here if you missed that post) I am going to do what any other proud parent would do, I am going to share seven things about Brennen instead! Because really, what parent doesn’t like to talk about their kid?
1. Brennen loves, I mean LOVES mac & cheese!
2. And he also loves muffins! But only if they are pumpkin or banana muffins!
3. I am convinced that when Brennen grows up he is going to be a gymnast / comedian / stunt double. Don’t believe me? He really and truly does that world’s best somersault. He also makes me laugh EVERY day. And he scares the crap out of me by jumping off of things that he shouldn’t. He has no fear!
4. He is my biggest cheerleader! (Sorry hubby.) He tells me, “Good job, Momma!” and gives me a high-five for every little thing that I do. And it feels great!
5. Brennen has the biggest heart, especially when it comes to animals. One day after it rained we saved worms by moving them off of the sidewalk and into the grass.
6. When Brennen’s hair was longer he would always ask us to give him a ponytail. I hope that when he gets older, he will feel just as comfortable in his own skin as he does now!
7. Brennen is never very far away from his blankie. Luckily we have many of them as they are receiving blankets cut into fours and then sewn around the edges. I know that eventually he will outgrow his blankie. But I am not in a hurry for that day to come.
Now it is your turn! I want to learn something about your child or children! Feel free to tell me 1 or 10 things! I love hearing about other kids almost as much as I like talking about my own!