I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award again!
In the last week, I was actually given the award not once but twice! Mike from Just a Little Run was the first one to award it to me. Mike is a Father, a husband, a runner and a Marine! Mike is also going to be a future guest blogger for my Soldier Story Saturday series. You should definitely take the time to check out his blog and connect with him! Click here to do so! The next person to tag me with the award was Jenny from The Running Thriver Jenny is a domestic abuse survivor, a runner, a painter, a gardener, a home improvement enthusiast, an occasional poet, and a thriver. She is definitely an inspiration to everyone. Head over to her blog and see for yourself, click here to do so!
A big thanks to both Mike & Jenny for tagging me in this award. I really appreciate it!
Receiving this award means that I have to share seven random things about myself with you. However, if you follow my blog, then you probably realize I have received an award like this a time or two before. See here and here. So because of that, I have decided to do a Vegas Edition of the award. You know, because I seem to have Vegas on my mind lately. So without further ado here are seven random things about me and Las Vegas!
1. My hubby and I got married in Vegas! And no we didn’t elope. It was a well planned destination wedding. We had a few of our closest family and friends with us and then we honeymooned in Vegas for a week!
2. This was the castle I got married in! Every girl should get married in a castle. It was a dream come true!
3. I may or may not have danced on the bar at Coyote Ugly on my wedding night. I will leaving you guessing about that one . . . 😉
4. This is the hotel that the hubby and I will be staying at when we go to Vegas next weekend! (If you didn’t already know, I work in a hotel so seeing other hotels makes me all excited!)
5. Not sure if I have already mentioned this . .. but I will be seeing Garth Brooks while we are in Vegas! Oh, you already knew that??? Hmmmm . . . strange.
6. I am not a gambler. I might put a few bucks into a slot machine but that’s about it! I have way too many items on my running wish list that I would prefer to buy than waste my money in the casino.
7. While I am in Vegas, I am hoping to meet lots of people in person that I have only met through various social media outlets. I can’t wait!!!
Hope you enjoyed the Vegas edition of seven random things about me! Have you been to Vegas? Tell me about it your favorite thing to do while you are there. Never been to Vegas? Tell me why you want to or don’t want to go there!