MF Dre from the MF Dre tagged me in an 11 things post.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Since I have already done a few posts with random things about me and because I like to break the rules, I am not going to post 11 random things about me. Instead you can click here or here to view my previous posts.
But I will answer the 11 questions that were asked of me. So here we go!
1. In what moment of your day do you feel the most free?
Whenever I run, regardless of the time of day, I feel free. It is usually the only time of the day that is all mine. I am free to just be me!
2. Brag for a moment about one of the accomplishments you’re most proud of.
My greatest accomplishment is and will always be my son. He makes me smile and laugh every day!!!
3. You’re having a dinner party. How many people are you inviting and what would you make?
Hmmmm. This is a toughie. I’m not very domestic in the sense of cooking and all of that. Let’s make it a drink party since I am really good at using my Margaritaville Blender and I would invite all of my closest girlfriends.
4. Do you prefer to work out in the morning? At night? Not at all?
I’m an afternoon / evening workout kind of gal. I am a morning person but I have trouble getting my body moving in the morning unless it’s a race day, that’s a different story. I also get to work at 7am so that dampers any opportunity to work out in the morning.
5. Which reality TV show has succeeded in sucking you in season after season?
I really don’t watch TV unless my son is watching it. I don’t have time. But I used to watch The Amazing Race religiously and I am still hoping one day to get on the show!
6. What is the most random thing you put Peanut Butter on?
I thought peanut butter goes on everything! I put it on pretzels, crackers, toast, waffles, french toast, pancakes, english muffins. Those are all normal, right?
7. Would you prefer to live a long life or a broad life?
8. Prius. Love ‘em or Hate ‘em (regardless of the fact that anyone who drives one is a horrible driver)
It’s not a car I would choose for myself. I drive a Dodge Journey and love it! But to each their own.
9. What song are you embarrassed to say you love?
The Barney I Love You song. It’s great. Don’t judge me, I have a 4 year old!
10. Valentines Day? Love it or Hate it? And what should I do for the Mr?
HIstorically I haven’t really celebrated Valentine’s Day, I can’t imagine that this year will be any exception. But I do enjoy dark chocolate and flowers. You know, just in case anyone needed some ideas of what to get me. And for the Mr, what about those funny boxer shorts they put out every year just for the occasion. lol
11. What is your best advice for me in my first full Marathon this year?
Since I have not run a full mary yet, the best advice I can give you comes from training for my first half marathon last year. Do NOT over train. Listen to your body instead of being so determined to adhere to your plan. The last thing you want to do is go into your race with an injury.
Now that I have answered my questions, I get to create 11 questions of my own and tag 11 bloggers to answer them!
Here are my questions!
1. Which of your race medals is your favorite? Why?
2. It’s a leap year! What are you going to do with your extra day on February 29th?
3. What food can you not live without?
4. What race is your dream race? Why?
5. What cartoon character are you most like? Why?
6. Does each pair of sock have a “left” sock and a “right” sock?
7. What is your favorite way to cross train?
8. What is your favorite race shirt?
9. Do you have a bucket list?
10. Do you have a certain song that you always put at the beginning of your playlists?
11. Do you think I am crazy for signing up for the Tough Mudder?
Now it’s time to tag some fellow bloggers!
Now I want to hear from you! Were you surprised by any of my answers? Also, feel free to let me know your answers to any of the questions. I would love to learn more about you!