I am hoping that I will blogging more regularly now that my internet problem has finally been resolved!! Geez I missed having internet!
And it was fixed just in time for my Birthday week! Yep, that’s right. I want a whole week dedicated to my Birthday not just one day! Why a whole week? Well for starters, having a Birthday on a holiday is a rip off. Click here to read my post about being Born on the 4th of July. And secondly, I have a few friends that celebrate their birthdays for a whole month! So I don’t think I am out of line to want to celebrate my birthday for a whole week!
My ideal birthday week would include all of these things. (In no particular order.)
1. Ice Cream!!! – What’s not to love about ice cream? No birthday week or even a regular week is complete without it.
2. Birthday cards! – I love cards. I’m partial to the funny and sappy variety but any card makes me smile.
3. Time with family & friends – Who better to spend my birthday week with other than with the ones I love. Especially this guy…
4. Great runs / workouts – Running is a part of who I am and it keeps me balanced. So of course I will be getting in my workouts during my birthday week!
5. Time with Mr. Sarcastic- He makes me happy. (And that is all the info you are getting about him…for now.)
6. Fireworks - It’s kind of a birthday tradition of mine.
7. Surprises – Only good ones of course.
I might even do something crazy and ONLY blog about my birthday this week! Stay tuned.