I am hoping that I will blogging more regularly now that my internet problem has finally been resolved!! Geez I missed having internet!
And it was fixed just in time for my Birthday week! Yep, that’s right. I want a whole week dedicated to my Birthday not just one day! Why a whole week? Well for starters, having a Birthday on a holiday is a rip off. Click here to read my post about being Born on the 4th of July. And secondly, I have a few friends that celebrate their birthdays for a whole month! So I don’t think I am out of line to want to celebrate my birthday for a whole week!
My ideal birthday week would include all of these things. (In no particular order.)
1. Ice Cream!!! – What’s not to love about ice cream? No birthday week or even a regular week is complete without it.
2. Birthday cards! – I love cards. I’m partial to the funny and sappy variety but any card makes me smile.
3. Time with family & friends – Who better to spend my birthday week with other than with the ones I love. 🙂 Especially this guy…
4. Great runs / workouts – Running is a part of who I am and it keeps me balanced. So of course I will be getting in my workouts during my birthday week!
5. Time with Mr. Sarcastic– He makes me happy. (And that is all the info you are getting about him…for now.)
6. Fireworks – It’s kind of a birthday tradition of mine.
7. Surprises – Only good ones of course.
I might even do something crazy and ONLY blog about my birthday this week! Stay tuned. 😉