I am sad to say that my birthday week is over.
But on the bright side it was as amazingly awesome week filled with everything I wanted and more!
I am lucky to have great people in my life who went out of their way to ensure that I felt special each and every day. Most especially my friend Stacey and Mr. Sarcastic (Who btw would like to be known as my super fantastic sarcastic all knowing boyfriend but for blog purposes I am standing firm with the abbreviated title).
Here are some highlights from my week. (Well, the ones I am willing to share here anyways.)
1. Candlelight dinners.
2. This card.
3. A trip to the Detroit Zoo.
4. Brennen saying “Happy Birthday Mommy.”
5. Not one but TWO ice cream cakes from Cold Stone.
6. Quality time with Brennen, Mr. Sarcastic and friends.
8. This present.
9. Dinner at Carrabba’s, my favorite restaurant!
10. Brennen getting a haircut!