The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post. Tell 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Since I didn’t make the rules and neither did Jaliza, I don’t feel bad breaking them. I’m such a rebel, I know. 😉 So instead of telling you 11 random things about me (I don’t want to overwhelm you with my craziness), I am going to split that in half and tell you 5.5 random things. I of course, will answer all 11 questions Jaliza asked of me. It would be rude not to. And I will ask 5.5 questions of 5 other bloggers (I don’t know anyone who is half a blogger)!
And to make things EVEN MORE interesting, my random facts are being brought to you by Mr. Sarcastic. That’s right, I am letting Mr. Sarcastic fill you in on me. Keep in mind that his blog nickname is Mr. Sarcastic for a reason!!! (I may regret this!)
1. I am a super organized neat freak. I would have organizers for my organizers, if that were possible. (True!)
2. I have a tattoo just far enough to the side that I can claim that it is not a tramp stamp. (It is SO NOT a tramp stamp!)
3. I am waaay kinkier that I let on. (No comment…)
4. I don’t drink my calories unless it it alcohol related. (True!)
5. I am a sucker for cheesy romantic gestures. (Very true! And I’m glad he realizes it!)
5.5 I like it in my….. (I’m sure he is talking about something running related here.)
Now on to the questions that Jaliza asked me!
1. What do you love most about blogging? This is an easy one! I love connecting with people who I probably never would have connected with if it wasn’t for my blog.
2. What are your hobbies except for blogging? Hmmm…blogging and running / working out take up most of my free time. Does dating Mr. Sarcastic count as a hobby?
3. What is your favorite blog that you read daily? Just ONE? This is REALLY hard. I read many blogs daily. I can’t bring myself to pick a favorite. Check out my blogroll for some of the blogs that I read.
4. What snack do you eat at the movies? I don’t go to the movies very often. But I watch a ton of movies while hanging out with Mr. Sarcastic. I usually eat ice cream, of course!
5. If you could travel back in time, what era would you choose and why? I would go back to the 1950’s, mostly for the music.
6. Iphone or Android? I have a Droid and HATE it! I gives me error messages all the time. I am hoping for an Iphone in the near future.
7. If you could pick a dream profession what would it be? If I could be a beach volleyball player / runner / blogger AND get paid for it…..that would be AWESOME!
8. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve even given / received? Someone special once told me that I needed to stop “over-thinking things.” And it turned out that he was very right!
9. What’s the best time to workout for you? I always run in the late afternoon. I already get up at a ridiculous hour for work, so morning workouts aren’t really an option for me.
10. A must have item on you at all times? (pick one!) Easy! My phone! Gotta stay connected!
11. Which country, other than you current residence, do you lost most? The only other country I have travelled to is Canada. But I would LOVE to travel to Greece!
The 5 blogs / bloggers I have chosen are all ones that I recently started following. They are:
A Gutsy Girl by Sarah
Bald Guy Running by Christian
Run More Awesome by Sarah Jo
Run Run Johnny by John B
She is on a Run by Kelley
And here are the 5.5 questions I would like them to answer!
1. What is the #1 race you have on your bucket list?
2. If you could only partake in one social media site, which one would it be and why?
3. What was your biggest rookie running mistake?
4. What are you most scared of?
5. Other than running, what workouts / sports do you like to do?
5.5 . What is your favorite…………..?
I am looking forward to reading all of their answers to my questions! Thanks again to Jaliza for nominating me for this award. And thanks to Mr. Sarcastic for sharing some random “facts” about me. If you want to join in on the fun, feel free to answer any of the questions or share some random factoids about yourself! I would love to read your responses!