Did you see my Wordless Wednesday post from yesterday? If so, you may have noticed that I have TWO Tough Mudders scheduled for next year. If you didn’t notice, I completely understand since Little B’s cuteness may have distracted you from the other two pics on the post. 😉 Ever since I did my first Tough Mudder, I have been itching to sign up for another one. Once you get a taste of a Tough Mudder you will want to come back for more! I guarantee it!
In true Tough Mudder spirit I decked Little B out in his very own Tough Mudder apparel and set up an indoor (no mud allowed) Mini-Mudder course for him to tackle. We both had a blast with it! Here is what we came up with!
1. Mat Mayhem – Somersault your way across the mat without falling into the “muddy” abyss on either side!
2. Frog Jumps – Make like a frog and jump over the logs!
3. Crazy Cycle – Hop on your Mini-Mudder approved trike and high tail it to the next obstacle!
4. Leap of Faith – One small hop for a Toddler but more peace of mind for the Mudder parent.
(No need to encourage jumping off of high objects!)
5. Grab & Dash – Fill your basket to the top with mysterious objects and dispense them into the bag at the checkpoint.
6. Shoot for the Stars – Make 3 shots into the basket to stop the race clock and become an official Mini-Mudder!
***All obstacles were completed by Little B whose qualifications include being a fun and fearless four-year old who happens to have a Tough Mudder for a Mom. It is highly recommended that all toddlers be evaluated for their readiness to complete such a strenuous course before attempting their first Mini-Mudder.***