Last week I saw this post on Banana BuzzBomb and many other running blogs as well, so I thought I would join in on the fun too!
1. Best run ever – The first one that comes to mind is when I ran the Rock CF Rivers Half Marathon. I had planned to run the half marathon relay but ended up switching to the solo half marathon. I felt great most of the race and was able to end strong with a smile on my face. I also got a PR that I wasn’t expecting!
2. Three words that describe my running – Therapeutic, fun & badassery!
3. My go-to running outfit is – Well, we all know that in the hot weather I am a proud member of the topless running club. 😉
4. Quirky habit while running – I’m not sure if this is quirky but I know other runners find it odd. I carry my own water on each and every run. Doesn’t matter how long the distance, I always have water with me.
5. Morning, midday, evening – Due to my early start time at work, I typically run in the late afternoon / early evening hours.
6. I won’t run outside when it’s – Thunderstorming or overly icy. I try to avoid the dreadmill whenever possible so I will run in just about every other type of weather.
7. Worst injury – and how I got over it – Runners knee! And I really haven’t gotten over it but I have learned how to manage it better. When it flares up I foam roll, ice it and pull back on my training if needed.
8. I felt most like a badass mother runner – This is an easy question. During the Tough Mudder, of course!
9. Next race is – Nike Women’s Half Marathon! Woot! Tiffany finishers necklace here I come!
10. Potential running goal for 2013 – Hmmm I haven’t really started to think of goals yet, although I have already started planning my race schedule. Maybe it’s time to shoot for a 10k PR!
Now I want to hear from you! Answer one or more of the questions by commenting below. I can’t wait to read about your random running facts!