I was lacking inspiration for a blog post today but luckily I have read some pretty great posts from other bloggers this week, so I thought I would share them with you! And to make it a little more fun, I am giving each of the 5 bloggers an “award” for their post.
1. The girl crush award – I have had a girl crush on The Running Thriver for quite some time but her Ultra Beast Recap further cemented the crush. Let’s face it, she makes badassery look easy! And she’s a super sweet girl to boot! You should totally check out her blog, she will leave you inspired with each and every post she puts out there.
2. The AWWWW award – I don’t have a desire to have any more kids of my own but stories of babies entering the world make me teary eyed and happy. NYC Running Mama had a great Birth Story post on her blog about her new bundle of joy.
3. The LOL Award – I try to laugh as often as possible and I can always count on getting a good laugh from the posts on WritRams. The one that made me laugh the most this week was “Preschool Anatomy and Boob Talk.” Check it out!
4. The Girl Power Award – Charlotte at Wild Things Run Free has been through a lot this year but she still continues to preserve and chase her dreams. Her post about flying to Texas makes me happy because I know she is taking another step towards finding her happy place.
5. The High Five Award – I love hearing about other people’s races, especially their first race or their first race of a certain distance. Candy Fit’s post on running her first half marathon got me a little teary eyed.
What posts have you read this week that have resonated with you? Feel free to share them in the comments below!
Now I get to make 3 new friends by announcing the winners of “The Real Truth About How Blogs Make Money” giveaway! And they are:
1. Amanda from Run Principessa
2. Laura from Mommy Run Fast
3. Erin S.
If you are one of the 3 winners keep an eye on your email for the code for your free e-book!
Don’t be sad it you were not one of the 3 winners. You can still get your hands on your own copy for only $7.99! I promise that it is definitely worth the investment if you are looking to take your blog to the next level. Click here to visit Bloggers Earn Bucks to purchase your own copy of the e-book. And if you do, let me know what you think of it!