So how did I do on my October goals? Let’s take a look.
1. Decorate my bathroom – Ummmm….so yeah, my bathroom looks exactly the same. I did buy a few things to put on the walls, but they have to be hung up still. AND I ordered a super awesome jewelry display / organizer. I can’t wait to get it and share it with you!
3. Tackle some of the stuff I learned from ”The Real Truth About How Blogs Make Money” book – I did this one! Yay for me! I still have lots more I want to tackle but at least I made some progress.
4. Bring a carload of stuff from my old house – I did this one too! I probably still have about 2 or 3 more car loads of stuff to get though.
I think I was a little over zealous with my October goals considering I had so much other stuff going on. I am guilty of always expecting a lot of myself but I need to be a little more realistic with my expectations.
So here is what my goals are for November!
1. Write a Thankful Things Thursday post every Thursday – Lauren from Forward is a Pace does a Thankful Things Thursday post pretty regularly and I thought it would be a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving. If you have a blog you should join in with me!
2. Survive Thanksgiving without Little B – The part of divorce that sucks is not seeing my son all the time. He will be with his Dad for Thanksgiving and it will be the first big holiday that I will not see him. It will be hard.
3. Run the Detroit Turkey Trot 10k – I signed up for this race as a way of coping with not seeing Little B on Thanksgiving and because it is also on my race bucket list. People run the race in all sorts of costumes so I anticipate that it will be a good time!
4. Start my Christmas shopping – Yep, it is time to get that started! It’s fun to find the perfect gift for all the special people in my life.
How did you do with your October goals? What are your goals for November?