Yay, it’s my first Thankful Thursday post! I have a lot to be thankful for but here are just a few of them.
1. Little B – He is and will always be #1 on my list of what I am thankful for. He brightens my day with his smile and giggle and reminds me of what is really important in life.
2. My BFF – She listens to me, advises me, runs with me, hangs out with me, and loves me. What more could I ask for? Plus she is a ton of fun!
3. Running – When nothing else makes sense in my life, running always does. It keeps me sane and helps me sort out any life issues that I am dealing with. It also keeps me healthy and provides me with a tremendous amount of enjoyment!
4. Peanut Butter – I LOVE peanut butter! It tastes great on everything! Bread, crackers, pretzels, english muffins, bagels, french toast, pancakes……..EVERYTHING!
5. My Life Experiences – My life has given me a lot of ups and downs. And I wouldn’t change any of it! Each experience has made me who I am today and I like who I have become because of those experiences.
6. Music – Music is a constant in my life. I listen to it while I run, clean, drive, relax, etc. It is a way to connect to the past, to other people and to myself. I do primarily listen to country music but I like music of all kinds!
Now it’s your turn! What are you thankful for?