I had so much fun doing my first Thankful Thursday post last week that I couldn’t wait for this week’s to come around!
Here’s a little more of what I am thankful for!
1. My Mom – Despite our differences and difficulties, I can always count on her to be there for me
2. Popsicles – I love popsicles after working out. It’s been that way since High School. After volleyball practice my girlfriend and I would stop at a convenience store and grab a popsicle. It’s a habit that has stuck with me!
3. Social Media – I enjoy blogging and all things social media related. Why? Because of you! Yes, you! I enjoy connecting with all of you. Some of you I know in real life and others I do not but I love you all!
4. My Job – It pays the bills, ensures Little B is well taken care of, supports my running habit and is enjoyable (most days anyways)!
5. Hair Dye – Without it I would look way older than I actually am! Plus it’s fun to be able to change up the look of my hair just by changing the color of it.
6. Touch Screen Friendly Gloves – You mean I can wear gloves and still use my phone! Genius!
7. Chocolate – All I need is a couple of pieces a day but without those two pieces I would feel deprived. Chocolate is a necessity!
Now I want to know what else are you thankful for! Also, if you have been doing your own Thankful Thursday posts, feel free to share the link below!