It’s hard to believe it is the last Thursday of the month! That also means it is my last Thankful Thursday post of the month too. I am sure that I will do more Thankful Thursday posts in the future but probably not on every Thursday. Ready to hear what else I am thankful for?
1. My Dad – If you saw my Wordless Wednesday post from yesterday you may or may not know that the picture is my favorite picture of my Dad and I. Yesterday was also the 20th anniversary of his passing. I was only 13 when he died but I am thankful for the time that I did get to have with him. I am also thankful for the lessons he taught me, both before and after he passed.
2. Christmas Decorations – I love Christmas and I love Christmas decorations. Little B and I had a ton of fun putting up and decorating our tree and our apartment.
3. My Kindle – I enjoy reading and my Kindle makes it easy for me to start reading another book without even having to step foot in a store.
4. Health – Little B and I are both battling colds right now but we are generally pretty healthy.
5. A Place to Call Home – My apartment may not be where I want to be forever but it is a safe and warm place to return to each day and it feels like home for Little B and I.
6. Online Shopping – I have all my Christmas shopping done and I didn’t even go to a single store to do it. You gotta love online shopping and free shipping!
Now I want to hear what you are thankful for!