Here is Little B’s letter to Santa.
1. Nerf Guns – The first two pictures are both Nerf guns. He just recently got a couple of Nerf guns and is kinda of obsessed with them.
2. Spiderman – Another one of his current obsessions is Spiderman. Anything Spiderman related would be a huge hit but what he really wants are the Spiderman shooters and the remote-controlled Spiderman motorcycle. I am begging Santa and anyone else who might be tempted to get him the Spiderman shooters…. DO NOT DO IT. The shooters use silly string and not only will be messy but will be gone in 2 minutes.
3. Guitar – Not sure why he wants a guitar. He has one similar. Perhaps the one he cut out is way cooler than the one he has or he has forgotten that he has one.
4. Power Rangers – Yep, another obsession. Anything Power Rangers related would make his day.
5. LiteBrix Rocket – He loves rockets. In fact, when I went to San Francisco the one thing he wanted me to bring back for him was a rocket with a launch pad. I came back with a rocket and he was quick to point out that I neglected to bring him a launch pad.
6. Power Wheels – What kid doesn’t want one of these? He would prefer a pink one.
7. Minnie Mouse Toys – He already has a cash register but not a Minnie Mouse one.
Little B has been a pretty good boy this year, so I am pretty certain that Santa will be good to him.
What is your kid(s) asking Santa for this year? No kids? What are you asking Santa to bring you?