Woah! It’s December already! That’s craziness if you ask me!
With that being said it is time to check in on my November goals.
1. Write a Thankful Things Thursday post every Thursday – Done! I may not have posted it on Thursday every week but I definitely did one once a week. Click here, here, here and here if you missed them. I had a lot of fun doing them and I am pretty certain you will see more of them in the future.
2. Survive Thanksgiving without Little B – Surprisingly I DID survive! I attribute that to being distracted with Mr. Sarcastic and the Turkey Trot. I am immensely grateful that Mr. Sarcastic’s family welcomed me so warmly and made me feel at home on my first holiday without my son. 🙂
3. Run the Detroit Turkey Trot 10k – Done! If you missed my recap click here. It wasn’t the perfect race but it was the perfect distraction and it allowed me to add another medal to my collection!
4. Start my Christmas shopping – Not only did I start my Christmas shopping but I am completely done with my Christmas shopping!
Now onto my goals for December!
1. Enjoy all that the Holiday season has to offer! – I love Christmas! More than anything this month, I just want to take it all in and enjoy every minute of it!
2. Take the month off from racing. – This seems easy enough to do but I can easily be coerced into running another race. Thus I made this a goal so I would stick to it and give myself a month off from racing.
3. Book Little B’s Birthday party! – Little B turns 5 in January! I can hardly believe it. We are thinking a bounce house birthday party is in order! 🙂
4. Decide what to do about the lease on my apartment. – Another thing that is hard to believe is that the lease on my apartment is up at the end of January. My apartment people have been hounding me about renewing my lease but I am a little hesitant to commit to another year. I need to figure this out asap!
How did you do on your November goals? What are your goals for December?