I saw this survey over at Triing2Survive and thought I would join in!
1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD: I don’t have a favorite but I am a big fan of Christmas music as long as its played after Thanksgiving and stops before the New Year.
2. Run on Christmas Morning or Take the Day Off? I don’t think I have ever run on Christmas before. If I could squeeze it in I would, but odds are it will be a rest day for me.
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning? Usually some sort of sweet item that I normally wouldn’t eat. Like sweet rolls, doughnuts or monkey bread! Yummy!
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition? Ever since I can remember, I was allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve. I still do that today!
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree? Fake tree. Just seems easier to me.
6. Christmas pajamas…yay or nay? I have never partaked in it before but it could be a new tradition I start with Mr. Sarcastic. Don’t you think he would love that? 😉
7. Where do you spend the holidays? I don’t have any family in my immediate area and my work schedule doesn’t normally allow me to go anywhere so we have always had a low-key Christmas at home.
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Ham and sweets! Those both say Christmas, right?
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockings yes or no? Definitely stockings. When I was a kid my brother and I always got to open our stocking before we woke up our parents. We were the type to get up around 5am so Santa was smart enough to put breakfast items and small games in our stockings to keep us busy and buy our parents some more sleep. I haven’t gotten to that point with Little B yet, as I am probably even more excited than he is on Christmas morning. lol And we generally take turns opening presents.
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie? I love Frosty the Snowman!
Now it’s your turn to join in! Answer a question or two from above in the comment section below!