Was I the only one that thought that December went by quick! Geesh!
It’s already time to check on my December goals and make new ones for January.
First let’s see how I did on my goals from December.
1. Enjoy all that the Holiday season has to offer! – Done! I had a great holiday filled month. There were times when I let work nonsense distract me from what was really important but I did my best to minimize it.
2. Take the month off from racing. – Done! No racing occurred, just training runs. My next race is on the 12th of this month and I can’t wait!
3. Book Little B’s Birthday party! – Done! Here’s a hint about where Little B’s birthday party is going to be. Everybody will have a bouncy good time. Know where it’s going to be?
4. Decide what to do about the lease on my apartment. – The nice people at my apartment complex met me halfway so I could sign a lease that I was comfortable with. That is a big relief.
Now on to goals for January!
1. All About Little B – As you know I have joined in with my friend Kathy to start my own happiness project. Since this is Little B’s birthday month my happiness project goal is all about him. I will be striving to have more adventures and projects with Little B. I will also be focused on being more patient and more firm in my expectations (age appropriate, of course) of him.
2. Start a Happiness Jar – I’ve seen this idea floating around Facebook and Pinterest and I think it’s a great idea!
3. Cross one item off my bucket list – I’m really really awful at doing things on my bucket list. Why have one if I am not going to even do any of the things I have on there?
What are your goals for January and how did you do on your December goals?