Happy almost Groundhog’s Day! I don’t know about you but I am hoping for an early Spring. Now it’s time to spring into my January goals and see how I did on them! (Did you enjoy that transition as much as I did?)
1. All About Little B – This was an easy one! We had such a fun time this month doing projects and going on adventures. I also did a pretty good job of being more patient and firm with him as well.
2. Start a Happiness Jar - Done! It’s more of a happiness box though. I re-purposed an empty tissue box that I thought was too cute to throw away.
3. Cross one item off my bucket list - Done! I went to Zumba!
Now let’s Spring from my January goals and look at my goals for February!
1. Get Organized - This is my Happiness Project goal for February. As a general rule I am an organized person but I have hidden areas of disorganization that drive me crazy. I want to get those areas taken care of. I also plan to follow the one minute rule to keep things tidy. So if a task will take one minute or less, I plan to do it right then and there instead of doing it later.
2. Complete the Sandmine Challenge! - It is a 4 mile obstacle race in a sandmine near St. Louis! I can’t wait!
3. Cross one item off my bucket list - I figured I might as well keep this goal going, I have a lot of fun things I want to tackle on that list!
How did you do on your January goals? What are you planning for February?