We are a week into March and I haven’t even checked in on my February goals and set new ones for March yet! How did that happen?
Well maaaaybe it is because I didn’t do very good on my February goals. Take a look.
1. Get Organized - Although I made some progress, I definitely still have a ways to go. I’m happy with the things I got around to taking care of and I’ll keep on working on getting the rest of it done.
2. Complete the Sand Mine Challenge – Done! If you didn’t read about it yet, click here.
3. Cross one item off of my bucket list – Sadly I did not get around to this.
Here are my goals for March!
1. Get adequate sleep - This is my Happiness Project goal for March. I’m guilty of burning the candle on both ends and as a result my sleep suffers. To help me with my goal I am going to institute a no electronics after 9pm rule and a be in bed at 9pm rule to read and wind down for the night. Let’s hope it works!
2. Run the Rock CF Rivers 5k - I was originally signed up for the half marathon but Chris has started running and will be doing the 5k, so I upgraded from the half so I can experience his first race with him.
3. Go to the circus - The Shrine Circus is coming to town and Little B has never been to a circus! I think this will be a fun adventure for us to go on!
How did you do on your February goals? What do you have planned for March?