It’s goal time!
Here is how I did on my goals for March!
1. Get adequate sleep – Let’s face it, no matter how much I focus on getting adequate sleep I am always going to be in need of more. That’s just a fact of life as a busy adult. But that aside, I think I did a good job overall of being more conscious about going to bed at a decent time. Yay!
2. Run Rock CF 5k – Done! Check out the recap here if you haven’t already read about it.
3. Go to the circus – Little B and I DID go to the circus. Stay tuned for a post later this week all about it!
Moving on to my goals for April. April is a little tricky because I will be doing a lot of travelling which is going to limit the amount of time I can commit to goals so I am going to go easy on myself.
1. Clean up my eating – I eat relatively healthy as I eat a lot of whole foods and I try to make food choices that are in line with my overall goals but I think I could pay more attention to the packaged food that I do eat. I am going to focus on reading labels and learning about the food so that I can make educated decisions about what I am allowing in my diet. This will be just a small change so I think it is very doable.
2. Run the Shamrock Shuffle – One of my trips this month is to Chicago for the Shamrock Shuffle 8k! This race kicks off the running and racing season in Chicago (but we all know must runners run year round) and it will be my first time running it. I have my green attire ready and I’m looking forward to it!
2. Complete the Ohio Tough Mudder – This will be one of two Tough Mudders that I have planned this year in order to cross off my running goal of completing two Tough Mudders in 2013! I am ready for some mud and obstacles! But not ready for the electrocution. Gah!
How did you do on your March goals? What goals do you have in place for April?