Guess who has a Birthday today?
That’s right this cute kid of mine!
I can hardly believe that another year has passed and my little guy is 6. *Tears*
He has certainly change a lot in the past year as kids normally do but I think even more change occurs in Kindergarten than in other years. At least so far anyways.
Last year I asked B 20 questions and this year I asked him the same questions. You can click here to read his answers last year to compare them to his answers this year!
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Power Rangers Mega Force Sword (He just got it from his Dad for his bday)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Orange
4. What is your favorite TV show? Super Why (I wasn’t expecting this, he does watch it but not often. I thought he might say Lego Star Wars because we have a recorded one that he watches over and over and over and over.)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Carrots (I am very surprised at this too! He takes waffles for lunch every. single. day.)
6. What is your favorite outfit? A shirt. (Lol He is such a boy.)
7. What is your favorite game? Lego Star Wars for my 3DS. (He got a regular DS for Christmas not a 3DS but he calls it that. And the Lego Star Wars game was an early bday present since we like to celebrate bdays all week.)
8. What is your favorite snack? Graham Crackers. (Another surprise. We never have them in the house and he never asks for them. He does have an addiction to fruit snacks though.) 9. What is your favorite animal? Zebra
10. What is your favorite song? He made up his own song that sounded like beat boxing.
11. What is your favorite book? Spiderman Book. (He doesn’t have a Spiderman book. At least not at my house anyways.)
12. Who is your best friend? My sister Ella. (Ella is a friend that B made in Gymboree a couple of years ago. She moved away but he still talks about her.) 13. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch (My child is a cereal addict and yes, he gets it from me.)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play fetch with Chewie!
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice 16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas 17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Power Ranger Squishies
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Chocolate Cake (Let me clarify, he does not like cake. And most especially not frosting. But for whatever reason he makes an exception for bumpy cake. My Detroit friends will know what bumpy cake is right?) 20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman