This post was sponsored by Tomoson and Crave Naturals. I received the Whiplash Eyelash Curler to review and give my honest opinion. All opinions are my own!
I don’t wear a ton of makeup but one thing that I consistently wear is mascara. I like the way that it makes my brown eyes pops and it makes me feel more pulled together. Because I wear mascara, I also use an eyelash curler. You really can’t have one without the other, can you? They are truly better together!
The eyelash curler that I normally use is just a random one that I grabbed from my local drug store. It’s nothing spectacular and it doesn’t really curl my eyelashes fully.
Recently I received a Whiplash Eyelash Curler and hands down it is the best eyelash curler that I have used!
It is comfy to hold and use, it gives my eyelashes the perfect curl and it is pink! It is truly the superhero of eyelash curlers!
Want to know more about some of the great features of Whiplash? Here is some info that they provided me.
- 100% Pinch Free – No more pinches, flinches and goosebumps from curling your lashed. Curling your lashed should never be painful.
- Ergonomic Handle – Provides for full control and ease of use.
- 80% Increase in Curl – Lashed will make your eyes pop and stand out.
- Closure Latch – Perfect for travelling and storage in your favorite makeup bag.
- Advanced Top Bar Design – Fit all eye shapes and sized, so no lashed get left behind.
- Money Back Guarantee – They are so certain you will love your Whiplash, they offer a Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied.
Another thing that I love about Whiplash is that it was designed by a woman who was frustrated about the eyelash curlers that were currently available. I love women (and men) who channel their frustrations into action!
Want to get your very own Whiplash? Head on over to Amazon by clicking here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.