Since we love subscription boxes so much, I was very excited to have the opportunity to review Bulu Box!
Bulu Box is a health, nutrition and weight loss focused box. Each month you will receive samples of products picked just for you. The size of the samples are adequate enough for you to decide if the product is something that you would like to continue using. After you try your samples you can take surveys to give your feedback about the samples and by doing so, you earn rewards points. The shipping of the samples is free and you can cancel your subscription at any time!
Now that you know all of the details of Bulu Box, let’s take a look at what I received in my box!
1. NeoCell Biotin Bursts – Soft chews purported to improve hair, skin and nails.
2. AllergEase – Natural herbal lozenges meant to stop allergy symptoms.
3. Supreme Protein Accelerate Bar – Gluten free protein bars made with natural sweeteners and flavors.
4. Brode Electrolyte Vitamins – Electrolyte supplement that contains no caffeine and no sugar.
5. DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 – Designed to deliver immune support and cellular health benefits from the vitamin D3.
6. Waxelene Lip Tubes – An organic and natural alternative to petroleum jelly.
My favorite item from the box was the Waxelene. I am a big fan of chap sticks and lip glosses, especially during the Winter as Michigan Winters are very drying. The Waxelene is very moisturizing and I like that it is made from natural ingredients.
Want to try Bulu Box out for yourself? Use the code AMAZING at check out to receive a 3 month subscription for only $10. That is a savings of $20!
Have you tried Bulu Box?
What subscription boxes do you like?