Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Absopure but as always, all opinions are my own.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying time with the ones that you love AND that you are giving yourself the best Valentine’s gift of all: the gift of a healthy, fit and active life!
Often times in the Winter people are prone to turning into coach potatoes because the weather doesn’t seem conducive to being outside and being active but that is just not true! Even here in Michigan there are so many ways to be active outside!
Here are a few of my favorite Pure Michigan ways to be active in the Winter!
1. Running – Of course running is going to be at the top of my list! I will admit to using the treadmill on days that it is just too treacherous to venture outside but I try to run outside as often as possible.
2. Sledding – As a Mom, I am always looking for ways to get my son outside and active in the Winter and let’s face it, nothing beats sledding. It really is a ton of fun (and a great workout)….for me and him!
3. Snowman Building – It would be a travesty to go through Winter without building a snowman! It is a must Pure Michigan activity.
4. Walking – As a pet parent I make sure that our dog Chewie gets his share of outside activity as well. We both look forward to our walks together, even in the Winter!
5. Visiting Local Attractions – It may surprise you that most of the outdoor local attractions that you visit in the warmer months are actually open in the Winter as well! Some of our local favorites to visit in the Winter are the Detroit Zoo and Greenfield Village.
Speaking of attractions, have you seen the Northern Michigan Winter Getaway to Boyne Mountain giveaway from Absopure?
The giveaway came about as a way to celebrate Abospure’s new Winter packaging. As a Pure Michigan partner Absopure is celebrating the Winter season in Michigan by displaying beautiful images taken all over Michigan on their 24 and 35 count packs of Absopure Natural Spring Water.
The giveaway includes a Ski, Stay and Splash Package for a family of four, including two night’s lodging in the Clock Tower Lodge at Boyne Mountain Resort with breakfast, two-day unlimited lift tickets for four, plus two-day waterpark passes to Avalanche Bay, Michigan’s largest and best indoor waterpark!
It is a great giveaway and the perfect chance for your entire family to stay active in Pure Michigan! The giveaway ends on February 20th at 9pm EST. Click here to enter to win and good luck!