Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Absopure but as always, all opinions are my own.
As a runner I pay special attention to my hydration needs because being adequately hydrated is key to a good run and workout. And as a Mom, I want my family to realize the importance of hydration both in sports and in our everyday lives. So it is no surprise that I am a big proponent of drinking lots and lots of water!
A couple of weeks ago, we received a special delivery from Absopure that will ensure that all of our hydration needs are met!
Are you surprised to see that Abospure offers home delivery options? I was too! It turns out that Absopure offers home delivery services in Michigan, the Greater St. Louis area, Central Illinois and the Greater Toledo Area. Click here to learn more about their home delivery service and to sign up!
Let’s take a look at what we got with our first home delivery shipment!
- 24 pack of 16.9 ounce bottles of Absopure Spring Water
- 24 pack of 25 ounce Sport Cap bottles of Abospure Spring Water (I love these for running on the treadmill and to have on my nightstand for when I get thirsty at night.)
- 12 pack of 1 liter sized Cap10 Wild Berries Sparkling Mineral Water (Perfect alternative to pop for all of you pop drinkers.)
- 48 pack of Packables 6.5 ounce bottles of Spring Water (Ideal size for lunch boxes!)
- Water Cooler with both hot and cold water functionality as well as 4 – 5 gallon bottles of water (2 Spring Water and 2 Distilled Water) to use with the cooler.
As you can tell by the picture B was very excited about the water delivery. I have to give the delivery guy props for answering all of B’s questions about the water and the cooler as B was going a mile a minute and our delivery person took it all in stride.
We have been thoroughly enjoying our Absopure water! I personally have always been a big water drinker but I feel like our entire family has been drinking more water these last two weeks than before we received our Absopure delivery because it is just so convenient and fun now! The boys love getting their own water from the Absopure cooler and Chris and I love that we have a plethora of portable Absopure options for our runs or wherever else we are headed!
I also guest posted on the Abospure blog by sharing my cold weather running tips! Click HERE to check it out.