This post is sponsored by Absopure. All opinions are my own.
I had so much fun sharing what I keep in my workout bag, I thought I would share the contents of my handbag with you all too!
The handbag that you see in the picture above is what I take with me to work. I don’t carry it outside of work purposes unless I am travelling somewhere as there typically isn’t a need for me to carry that much stuff with me. I got the bag in my 14th Stitch Fix and it has held up well to everything I put it through. It also has lots of pockets making it easy to organize all the little things that I carry with me.
Ready to see what I carry with me to work every day?
1. Dress Shoes – Currently I wear boots to work so I have to have a pair of dress shoes to change into. I typically wear flats like the ones pictured or sometimes heels. Even in the warmer months I carry my work shows with me because once it warms up I trade in my boots for flip flips.
2. Wristlet – I have an addiction to these Vera Bradley wristlets. They are perfect for holding all of my essentials – my license, debit card, car key, house key, cell phone etc. The wristlet is all that I carry with me when I grab lunch during the work day and any time I leave the house for non-work reasons. They come in a every color and pattern that you can think of. Check out all of the options over on Amazon by clicking here.
3. Sunglasses – On the off-chance that we actually get to see the sun, I have my sunglasses with me so I can enjoy the rays fully. I actually have two pairs of these same sunglasses because it is inevitable that I will lose a pair. And that is also why I never invest any money in my sunglasses. Only Target sunglasses for me.
4. Hair Accessories & Work Key – My work fob is an essential as I won’t make it very far without it. I also keep a hair tie and a clip with me for those days that my hair is driving me crazy.
5. Snacks! – I can not leave home without snacks because there is nothing worse than being hangry. Currently I have a packet of oatmeal, a Picky Bar and a packet of nuts in my bag.
6. Absopure Water – I also can not leave home without my Absopure water! I am a huge water drinker and I am always thirsty. I love the Absopure sports cap bottles as I can throw one in my bag without having to worry about it leaking everywhere.
7. Notebook & Planner – The green notebook is what I use to take notes in at work and of course the planner is my Start Planner that I just started using this year. When I bought the planner I also bought Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens which write great and come in so many fun colors. They make writing in my planner even more fun!
8. Miscellaneous Items – These are just a few miscellaneous items that I always carry with me: gum, lip gloss, chapstick and my Detroit All You Need Is Love Pin (just because).
9. Pepper Spray & Business Cards – I will be the first to tell you how much I love Detroit and that you shouldn’t allow the media to tell you that it is a horrible crime ridden place. Yes, it does have crime but it is getting better. With that being said I often walk alone from work to where I park and I often walk in the dark. Because of that I carry pepper spray with me. Luckily I have never had to use it.
I also carry my blog business cards with me because I never know who I will meet!
And there you have it! That is everything that I carry in my handbag to work.
Now that you know what I carry, I want to hear about you.
What do you carry in your handbag?