Last Friday was B’s 8th birthday! We celebrated with crazy hats, colorful pens, pizza, swimming, staying at a hotel and Mickey pancakes. We don’t make a big deal about birthdays at all around here…..
And just like the last few years, I’ve asked B the same 20 questions and his answers are below. To see how they compare to last year’s click here.
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Lego Batman
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Transformers
5. What if your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? Emmet (from the Lego movie) shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Lego Dimensions (he just got it for Christmas)
8. What is your favorite snack? Bananas (he does like them)
9. What is your favorite animal? Dogs!
10. What is your favorite song? Teen Beach Movie 2 (He watches that movie over and over and has the soundtack which he plays over and over.)
11. What is your favorite book? Minecraft
12. Who is your best friend? Zema, Dakari and Bogdan.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Krispies
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play ball with the dogs.
15. What is your favorite drink? Gatorade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Spider-Man Bear (He made him at Build-A-Bear.)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes, bacon and eggs.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Chocolate cake and a giant pizza. (Notice that he mentioned dessert first, lol.)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman. (Holding strong for 3 years in a row.)
If you compared his answers from last year to this year, you can see that he has been pretty consistent. And that is so B. He is very much a creature of habit. It’s part of what makes B who he is. And although he likes things to stay the same, he is very excited about being 8 and we are both looking forward to all the fun that being 8 will bring!