B turned 9 yesterday! We celebrated last weekend since I was out of town for the Women’s March. He didn’t seem to mind celebrating early and he got to spend his birthday with his Dad.
In keeping with out yearly tradition I asked him the same 20 questions that I have been asking him for several years now. For comparison you can read his answers here from last year.
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Beyblades (He’s had an off again on again interest in these. We are currently in the on phase right now.)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Teen Titans Go
5. What if your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza, bananas and 2 Hershey kisses.
6. What is your favorite outfit? “Ummm, this what I am wearing.” (Haha he doesn’t care too much about clothes.)
7. What is your favorite game? Beyblades or Panda Pop
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Dogs
10. What is your favorite song? All About That Bass (I don’t even know what to say about this. lol)
11. What is your favorite book? Teen Beach Movie
12. Who is your best friend? Zema
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Puffs
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Freeze Tag
15. What is your favorite drink? Root Beer
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? iPod Touch (He just got this for his birthday but he is NOT allowed to bring this to bed with him. I am loving the sweet unexpected conversations we get to have now though.)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Donuts
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Chocolate cake and pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Star Wars Trooper. (For three years in a row this was fireman, he’s changing it up to the dark side.)
Here’s to his last year in the single digits! We are both looking forward to all the adventures that await us!