January is a happy time in our house. It is B’s birthday month! This year he turned 9 so it is his last year in the single digits. Where did the time go? If you haven’t already read it, check out his answers to his yearly birthday questions.
When planning his birthday party this year, we naturally considered Goldfish Swim School. We are there every week for his swim class and since we already love the staff and the facility it seemed like the perfect location.
Goldfish Swim School has a great party package that includes the following:
- Private use of their facility for two hours
- Set up and clean up (every parent’s dream!)
- Certified Lifeguards to watch over the swimmers
- Games and activities organized by Goldfish instructors
- Invitations with a map and envelopes.
- Table coverings, plates, cups, napkins and forks
- Balloons, centerpieces and tropical decorations
- Drinks and cupcakes for the kids
- Goldfish shirt for the birthday kid
Once again Goldfish has thought of everything! They have made it super simple for parents / party planners to reserve the party and then sit back and enjoy the festivities. If only everything in life was this simple!
To book a party at Goldfish Swim School, click here to find one near you.