It’s February, the month of love. So let’s love on one another shall we?
Today B and I sent out some loving feelings to our local Mosques and Synagogues. B supplied the artistic talent and I added a message of hope, love and solidarity. I sure hope that our love letters make lots of people smile and perhaps even relieve some of the stress that they may be feeling.
I would love for you to join us in what I have dubbed #SendingLoveToTearDownWalls. It’s a simple and easy way to let your neighbors know that you are with them. Just search for your local Mosques and Synagogues, make or buy a card and send it in the mail. If you want to share it on social media, use the hashtag #SendingLoveToTearDownWalls so B and I can see it. I know B will be super excited to see others join in.
If you have more love to give after you send out your cards, here are a few more ideas on ways to send love this month.
- Participate in Valentine’s for Veterans
- Send a card or a note to a loved that you have been thinking about.
- Send a card or a note to someone who you admire.
- Make a donation to a cause that is important to you.
- Volunteer for a cause that is important to you.
- Spend some extra time with your family and friends.
- Schedule self-care for yourself. You deserve love too!