Today I ran my first 1/2 marathon relay at the Let’s Move Festival of Races! I am proud to say that my team was #22 out of 47 teams and my time for my 6 mile portion was 58:19.
Running and music go hand in hand for me, so I figured I would share the playlist that got me through each mile.
1. Cooler Than Me – Mike Posner
2. Let’s Get it Started – The Black Eyed Peas
3. I Love Rock ‘N Roll – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
4. Fighter – Christina Aguilera
5. Survivor – Destiny’s Child
6. You Shook me all Night Long – AC/DC
7. Around the World – Daft Punk
8. Stronger – Kanye West
9. Meet Me Halfway – The Black Eyed Peas
10. The Way I Are – Timbaland
11. Dirrty – Christina Aguilera
12. Undo It – Carrie Underfoot
13. If You’re Going Through Hell – Rodney Atkins
14. S & M – Rihana
15. The Time – The Black Eyed Peas
Maybe one day I will complete a 1/2 marathon in its entirety … it is on my bucket list. In the meantime my next race is a 5k at Cedar Point on Father’s day!